Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jesse-Two Weeks Old

Jesse is two weeks old today. His second week was just as good as his first. He is being spoiled rotten by everyone in our home and we just love him to pieces:-). He is the sweetest little baby, such a blessing to our family.


Here are a couple pictures from the last two days that I really like of Jesse.





Here is one of me and Jesse. Don't worry--looking as if you are sporting two black eyes comes with the territory of having a newborn:-). Jesse is still sleeping wonderfully, no complaints, but yes, we are tired.



Jesse and I played hide and seek one afternoon this week. Can you find him in this picture? He picked a good hiding spot, blended right in:-). Must have been there a while too, because he was yawning when I found him.



We've had lots of fun this week at home. I am looking forward to the weekend with Jamie at home as well. No big plans, but it will be nice just to all be together.

12 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the hide and seek photo. You could use that for I Spy! I can't believe it has been two weeks already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..... I love the yawn picture at the top, yawns are just hard to catch. That and that hide and seek picture is too adorable for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are precious! And Jesse is beautiful! He has your eyes! I think I found him too! ;) Fun game i'm sure! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos, especially 'hide and seek' among the Build a Bears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and Jesse is adorable! LOL about hide and seek! Did one of the kids put him there?

    I hope week 3 is just as good as the last 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesse has the best yawns! I love his hair, too, and he is just a gorgeous baby all around. Happy two-week bday to Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures, Jesse is such a cutie. I am sure he will continue to thrive in your wonderful home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little boy, and I am so glad this week continued to go well! I love the hide-and-seek photo, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute...I love the hide and seek picture :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what cute pictures we have several of those build a bear stuffed animals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I just discovered your blog from last week's muffin tin monday. I am SOOO IMPRESSED! You have a 2 weeks old plus older kids and have still had lots of activities and great blog posts! And your black eyes aren't even all that dramatic! I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 3 month old and have really only been in the swing of things for the past couple of weeks! (My dark circles are gone finally!)

    ReplyDelete