Jamie has given me a life and home full of love and happiness that I never thought I'd have. He is my best friend.
What makes Jamie so special to me:
- He came into my life and Hanna's and literally jumped right into his role as a father with a ready made family without missing a beat! And I mean this, he has been a natural from day one.
- He is a hands on dad who makes time to do what our kids enjoy and he always has time for them no matter what he is doing.
- He makes me laugh every single day.
- He loves me unconditionally and tells me every day.
- He never has an unkind word to say to me and never raises his voice. He is gentle and kind and very sensitive to my feelings.
- He works hard to provide for our family and doesn't mind doing so.
- He always likes to plan special things for us to do as a family and makes everything we do so much fun.
- I have fun with him no matter what we are doing.
- He enjoys having our kids with us just as much as I do.
- He helps with middle of the night feedings and diaper changes and actually enjoys it. He truly enjoys his time with our children.
- He buys me Godiva chocolate:-).
This is the spot Jamie proposed to me on June 28th, 2003, at The Biltmore House--one of our favorite places to visit together.
Our Wedding Day:
His first bedtime story with Hanna--this seems ages ago as I look at Hanna in this picture and look at her today. This was her most favorite book at the time, Lily's Purple Plastic Purse. I have to add, Jamie was the one to break her of the pacifier habit too--it was so nice to have someone to help me with these sorts of things:-).
Our sealing, which was the best day of my life other than the days each of my children was born.
Special places we've gone together and memories I'll always have from our time spent together on these trips.
There are so many pictures and memories I'd love to fill this already lengthy post with. Happy Anniversary Jamie! Thank you for making me so happy and loving me with all your heart every single day we've been together. You are my best friend and I love you forever!