Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dear Jesse

Dear Jesse,


I think I figured it out! You are waiting on everything to be just right for your debut. I realized today I'd forgotten to do a few things for you. I hadn't washed your carseat, or gotten out and washed your bouncy seat, playmat, infant swing or rocker. Well, today I got it all taken care of. I washed up your seat covers and playmat, placed everything in your room, and we even installed your carseat!




Everything is ready for you now, so please don't wait any longer. Mommy has graciously shared her body with you for nearly a year now, and the time has come for you to come join us here on the outside:-). It is becoming a very tight fit inside your current quarters, and quite frankly, Mommy is pretty uncomfortable. We are all anxiously awaiting your arrival, and I promise not to let your big brothers handle you too roughly:-).


With much love, but honestly, no patience--Mommy


Here I am today-40 weeks pregnant--sorry, no make-up today. Way beyond the point of caring right now:-)!!


19 comments:

  1. try some red raspberry leaf tea! :)

    Jesse's room looks perfect! I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even without makeup you look wonderful! You are all baby, but still thin! I hope Jesse comes soon! Best of luck!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look great! I hope he decides to try life outside the womb this weekend. Good luck, and I will be thinking of and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same travel swing as you. And you look adorable. So no apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! What an exciting time for your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great. Dear Jesse should hurry up and meet his family. I can't wait to see newborn pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you still look beautiful without makeup! I'm so excited for his arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's getting ready but just waiting for the right moment. I've been thinking about you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think about y'all everyday. Hope Jesse's arrival is soon. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So great! Jesse was one of our choices. Happy laboring! We are expecting our first niece in 3 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! I always wanted to take pictures of me weekly, but I didn't feel that I looked pregnant. I thought I looked like a house. LOL!

    It looks like he may have dropped a bit. Do you think so?

    We are on vacation now, so I might not get to emails very quickly, but my sister wanted me to tell you she was sorry she hasn't emailed back for a bit. She's been so busy with the baby and packing that she hasn't been on the computer for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been thinking about you all day. Come on Jesse meet your wonderful family. I can't wait to see pictures of him myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so hard to wait at the end! Somehow you STILL look adorable, it totally amazes me! I can't wait for the announcement when he finally gets here!!
    Love and Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so beautiful! I'm checking your blog every day now! I think I might be as excited as you are to see him...ha! Know my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure he'll be the cutest baby ever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look{ed} amazing!! I was HUGE at that point - seriously. :)

    I just added your family blog to my blogroll on my family blog - thought for some reason I already had.

    Jolanthe

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok one word....TINY....I am jealous. How nice to get pregnant like that :-) You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am just now getting to this post, and LOL at that letter! I suppose he WAS waiting for the full set-up to be ready for his arrival. BTW, you must have good circulation because you look totally cute without makeup.

    ReplyDelete